- 5:30am: Gate C (Lansdowne Street) will open to participants
- For participants who did not pick up their bibs/packets on Friday, you may pick it up between 5:30am and 7:00am
- 7:00am: Opening Ceremonies
- 8:00am: First wave of runners/walkers
You can view a Fenway area Parking lot map here. Please plan for delays with road closings throughout the area and parking queues.
After registering and fulfilling the fundraising commitment, you will be assigned a bib number. You will receive your bib number, t-shirt, and hat at packet pick-up. Packet pick-up times and locations to be determined and announced in the coming months. Please note: If you are participating in-person, you will need to pick up your race packet. We are unable to ship your packet out in advance.
You may wear any shirt you wish, but all participants must wear the bib given to you. If you do not wear your bib, you may be asked by security to leave the course, as everyone participating in the race must be registered and assigned a bib number.
We will be using a timing system that utilizes a disposable timing tag that is attached to your bib number. It eliminates the need to return the timing chips at the end of the race and also eliminates lost timing chip fees. Please note that Walkers will receive a bib but will not receive a timing tag and will not be timed.
Yes, restrooms are located in Fenway and portable toilets will be available along the course.
Yes, there will be water stations located along the route and additional water at the finish line and in the concourse immediately following the race.
No, teams are not required to race together!
- The start and finish of the race is at Fenway Park! Entrance will only be available at Gate C on Lansdowne Street.
- For public transportation, take the B, C, or D Green Lines to Kenmore Square and follow signs to Fenway Park. Visit mbta.com for complete public transportation information. Parking near Fenway is limited so we encourage you to take public transportation whenever possible, or carpool!
Family and friends are not permitted on the field but are welcome to come to Fenway and cheer you on from the stands!
Strollers are not permitted on the route and are prohibited from the field/warning track.
Bags must be 5”x9”x2” or smaller (the size of a small purse or clutch). Backpacks, drawstring bags, duffel bags, tote bags, oversized purses, and other similar style bags are NOT permitted. Exceptions will be made for diaper bags and bags containing essential medical equipment or individuals who are rucking the course. More information can be found here.
While we love pets, they are unable to race with you or spectate inside Fenway. Service animals welcome.
For safety, headphones are discouraged at the race.
No – rollerblades, roller skates, skateboards, scooters, and bikes are not allowed anywhere on the course or at Fenway Park due to safety concerns.
Yes, we do allow individuals to ruck, but you may be asked to leave your ruck sack outside of the ballpark. If you are considering rucking, please email us at email@example.com before the race so we can give you proper instructions.