Registration is open now and will close race morning at 7:30am or when a maximum of 4,000 participants have made the minimum fundraising commitment required to be part of the Run to Home Base presented by Raytheon Technologies.
On the online registration form, you will see the option to Create a Team under your registration information. Enter your team name and click create. Once you have registered, you can access your team page, photo, and information from your participant portal. If you have already completed your registration without creating a team but would now like to create a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After choosing a registration rate, you will be asked to create or join a team. To join an existing team, type the team name in the “Join a Team” search box and click search. A list of existing teams will appear, and you can click on the team you would like to join. Once you have completed registration, the team captain will receive an email confirming your team registration, and you can view your team information and team stats in your participant fundraising portal.
No, teams are not required to enter the event. Most runners and walkers will participate as individuals. However, some find it more fun to participate as a team and to challenge each other and other teams to raise the most money. There are two kinds of teams: Public Teams, open to anyone who wishes to can meet the fundraising requirement, and Private Teams for groups that have specific members by invite only (i.e. specific company employees).
When registering, please choose the Military registration type. The first 100 Veterans, Active Duty, Guard, and Reserve Service members to register and confirm their service will have the fundraising requirement waved. After the first 100 spaces are filled, Military registrations will be asked to raise $400 in order to participate on race day.
Before completing your registration, you will see a prompt to enter a promo code. Promo codes may be provided from an employer, the Home Base team, and other general marketing.
After you register, you will will be instructed on your confirmation page and confirmation email on how to log in to “MYHQ” to set up your page.
Yes, children from age 6 to 13 may participate in the 5K portion of the event for just $100. Children under 6 may accompany a parent or guardian fundraiser participating in the 5K for free.
Children 6-13 may enter the 5K under all of the following rules of the event:
1) A parent or guardian must sign a permission slip specifying the identity of the accompanying adult responsible and a safety waiver in advance before a child can be registered to enter the 5K.
2) Children participating in the 5K must be accompanied by the adult over the age of 21 who is participating in the 5K at the minimum fundraising commitment specified.
3) We encourage children age 6 to 13 to participate in fundraising for their 5K as determined appropriate by their parent of guardian. However, a Parent or Guardian must supply their credit card and guarantee payment of $100 plus the $25 registration fee upon registration so payment of this fundraising commitment is assured by the fundraising deadline that applies by September 6, 2021.
4) Children age 6-13 may enter the 5K but are prohibited from the 9K event.
5) To ensure proper adult supervision and safety of all children participating, we ask each fundraising parent or guardian walker to accompany a maximum of 5 children. If you wish to register additional children, additional adult fundraising walker or walkers will need to register.
- Civilian adults (ages 14+) will be asked to raise $500 by 9/6/21
- Military participants (Veterans, Active Duty, Guard, Reserves): The first 100 Military registrants will have optional fundraising. After the first 100 registrants, military will have a discounted fundraising minimum of $400 by 9/6/21 — 100 COMP SPOTS ARE NOW FULL!
- Children (ages 6-13) will be asked to raise $100 by 9/6/21
- All-Stars (additional fundraising incentives) will be asked to raise $2,500 by 9/6/21
To register as a virtual participant, please see additional details here.
Registration is limited and you must agree to raise or donate the fundraising minimum to participate in the Run to Home Base presented by Raytheon Technologies. In the event that you do not raise your fundraising minimum by the deadline, in order to participate in-person and receive your race packet, your credit card will be charged the difference between the minimum. Once you register to participate and agree to the fundraising minimum, your spot is secured. However, if there is a problem with payment for the balance due at the fundraising deadline, your spot will be forfeited and you will not be allowed to participate. All donations are non-refundable.
The Run to Home Base is a fundraising event for Home Base, a non-profit organization that provides clinical care and support to Veterans and Military Families – at no cost. Any participants who wishes to cancel their registration and receive a refund within 72 hours of registering, you will need to send an email to email@example.com. Thank you very much for your understanding and support of the servicemen and women who have sacrificed so much for all of us.
The Red Sox Foundation is an IRS approved 501(c)3 nonprofit charity. The nonprofit tax ID # is 33-1007984.
Donors who make an online donation will automatically receive an email acknowledging their tax deductible donation for their records. Donors who send in a check will receive a letter acknowledging their donation within 10 business days. If someone gives you cash, you may place the sum towards your run, however we cannot offer a tax receipt and the team charity did not receive those proceeds directly.
If you experience any problems with your donation, please immediately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed message including a description of the problem encountered and your contact information. Please include both a cell phone number and email address so that we may contact you efficiently.
Since its inception, Home Base has been dedicated to healing the invisible wounds for Veterans of all eras, Service Members, Military Families and Families of the fallen through world-class clinical care, wellness, education and research. To learn more, please visit www.homebase.org.