- 7:00am: Gate C (Lansdowne Street) will open to participants
- For those participants who did not pick up their bibs/packets on Friday, you may pick it up between 7:00am and 8:00am
- 8:00am: Opening Ceremonies
- 9:30am: First wave of runners/walkers
You can view a Fenway area Parking lot map here. Please plan for delays with road closings throughout the area and parking queues.
For individuals Participating In-Person:
- Those who have registered and fulfilled their fundraising commitment by 11:59 PM on July 10 will receive your bib number, t-shirt, and hat at packet pick-up. Packet pick-up times and locations to be determined and announced in the coming months. Please note if you are participating in-person, you will need to pick up your bib at packet pick-up and we are unable to ship your packet out in advance.
For individuals Participating Virtually:
- For those who have registered virtually and fulfilled their fundraising commitment by 11:59 PM on July 10, items will be shipped the week of the race, ensuring they are delivered prior to July 27th, 2023.
- Should you fulfill your fundraising commitment after 11:59 PM on July 10, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will do our best to ship your items in time for the race, but cannot ensure they will be shipped in time.
Should you not fulfill your fundraising commitment, items will not be shipped to you.
If you would like for someone else to pick-up your packet, please email us at email@example.com with the name, email, and phone number of the individual who will be picking up your packet.
Information regarding team packet pick-up will be made available to team captains prior to race day.
You may wear any shirt you wish but all participants must wear an official bib and number. If you do not, you may be asked by security to leave the course.
We will be using a timing system that utilizes a disposable timing tag that is attached to your bib number. It eliminates the need to return the timing chips at the end of the race and also eliminates lost timing chip fees.
Please note: walkers will receive a bib but will not receive a timing tag and will not be timed.
Yes, restrooms are located in Fenway and portable toilets will be available along the course.
Yes, there will be water stations located along the route and more at the finish line.
No, teams are not required to race together.
The start and finish of the race is at Fenway Park. Entrance will be available ONLY at Gate C on Lansdowne Street.
For public transportation, take the B, C or D Green Lines to Kenmore Square and follow signs. Visit mbta.com for complete public transportation information.
Parking near Fenway Park is limited and expensive so we encourage you to take public transportation whenever possible, or carpool with friends.
Bags must be single-compartment and no larger than 12”x12”x6”. Backpacks, backpack-style purses duffle bags, and other multi-compartment bags are NOT permitted.
Exceptions will be made for diaper bags and bags containing essential medical equipment or individuals who are rucking the course. More information can be found here.
Family and friends are not permitted on the field but are welcome to come to Fenway and cheer you on from the stands!
Strollers are not permitted on the route and are prohibited from the field/warning track.
No. We love pets, but cannot accommodate them at the event. The only exception is for required service dogs.
For safety, headphones are discouraged at the race.
No, rollerblades, roller skates, skateboards, scooters and bikes are not allowed anywhere on the course or at Fenway Park due to safety concerns.